Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's Finally Here...RELATIONSHIP REVELATIONS...The Book!!!

I realize I was quiet towards the end of 2012 and here's the reason why...I was finishing Relationship Revelations, the e-book! 

It's now available online at Amazon.com in Kindle format. You can read it on any Kindle reader, your iPad, iPhone and even on an Android phone. Just download the free Kindle app for your Android phone and you can be reading "Relationship Revelations" within minutes!

Click this link to get the book for only $9.99. You can even read a FREE preview, but I promise you'll love it! 

I wish you all a Happy New Year and extend my best wishes for a prosperous and wonder 2013. There are more revelations to come and more exciting things in store. So, keep checking in right here for the latest news from Relationship Revelations!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and Congrats!!!! ... Is it too much to get an autographed copy? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadine, the moment I can figure out how to autograph an e-book I'm hooking you up!!! Thanks for asking, though. And thank you for reading!!!

      Delete
  2. Dynamicly well writen! I've been married for almost nineteen years I was 23yrs old when I got married I'm now 41yrs . It's gone by so fast and with the bad come the good I can't wait to to see how the second half our lives turns out together. My wife joined me reading about the 11th chapter If you're full of shit, you cant expect perfection! We laughed and reflected asking ourselves and each other the Question. Truly appreciate you for writing this book and look forward to reading more Great work from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you know you not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I was dying inside for my cheating wife, i had no prove, no one to run to. Everyone thought i was paranoid. until i was referred to a Private Investigator  Mr James . I told him about my situation and He understood me well and helped me spy on my spy on my wifes phone.He hacked my wifes Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my her WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth.I saw all the evidence and i was heart Broken,I just want to openly say thank you to Mr James for helping me get evidence against her,i feel so hurt. If you need help please contact him Mr James (Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email. 


    ReplyDelete

Our Most Popular Revelations